Dermal fillers (e.g. Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Radiesse, and Belotero) are long-lasting gels that, once injected into the skin with an ultra-fine needle, lifts and adds volume to the areas being treated. Similar to one of the body's own natural substances (hyaluronic acid), it is a completely safe treatment.
The hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers supplements the body's age-depleted hyaluronic acid to plump-up the lip or to raise the skin and 'fill in' the particular wrinkle being treated and has three major benefits.
- It is obtained by biosynthesis
- It is of non-animal origin and the molecule is highly biocompatible.
- It does not require any prior testing.
In a totally natural, but not definitive way, the product will restore the sensuality of your lips and smooth curves to your face. Through a simple injection, without a prior test, minor imperfections and signs of aging are softened very evenly
*individual results may vary
Dermal fillers are excellent treatment options for:
- Deep folds
- Lip enhancement
- Facial lines
- Wrinkle correction
- Volume augmentation of the lips
- Shaping facial contours (such as cheeks and chin correcting)
- Smile lines (correcting thin, superficial lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead
- Dermal fillers such as Juvederm fills nasal furrows and oral commissures and smoothes medium and superficial wrinkles. Voluma is also an excellent volume creator which, when injected into your cheeks, gives you back your good looks.